CUSTOMER SERVICE Policy Statement
It is the VG Creatives, LLC’s policy and responsibility to provide complete and thorough service to our customers. Customer feedback helps us measure whether our products and services are meeting our customers’ needs and expectations. It also helps us identify problems that need to be solved. High quality customer service depends on customer feedback. While praise is always welcome, constructive criticism is truly helpful in the long run. The purpose of this policy is to establish uniform standards and procedures for responding to customer feedback, thus making sure those responses are timely and that issues do not “fall through the cracks.” The policy strives to treat every interaction with our customers as an opportunity to produce a satisfied customer, or at least one who feels that he or she was listened to and taken seriously, even if it was not possible to meet his, her or they / their request.
Customer feedback comes to us in many ways. This policy outlines a procedure for responding to complaints, requests for service and questions that come to the VG Creatives office through, calls, letters, email or web portal contact for service requests.
When possible, complaints, questions and requests for service should be resolved within the follow-up response after acknowledgement. However, in many instances, referral and follow-up are necessary in order to fully understand and resolve the issue. In such instances, the following standards for acknowledgement and resolution should be followed.
• All complaints, questions and requests for customer service should be acknowledged within one to two business days.
• This acknowledgement should note the person to whom the issue has been referred and when the customer can expect a response.
• If the customer feedback is delivered by phone or webchat, this acknowledgement should be given verbally during the call or initial contact.
• If the customer feedback is delivered by e-mail, the acknowledgement should be given by email.
• If the customer feedback is delivered by postal mail the acknowledgement should be sent via telephone, postal mail or e-mail, whichever is appropriate or has been requested by the customer preference.
• * A substantive response should be provided within seven business days.
• This response should include VG Creatives analysis of the issue and the proposed resolution. Clear reasons should be given if it is not possible for VG Creatives, LLC to accommodate the customer’s request.
• If a resolution is not possible within seven business days, the customer should be notified and given the date by which they can expect a response.
• The resolution will be communicated to the customer verbally, by e-mail or by postal mail, depending on the communication method most appropriate to the situation.
• When customers send e-mail (or postal mail) to VG Creatives with complaints, questions, and requests for service, we will send an acknowledgment e-mail (or postcard) within two business days.
• Of course, if VG Creatives is able to answer the question or resolve the issue right away without referral, it will do so and let the customer know. In such instances, a separate acknowledgement email (or postcard) is not necessary.
*exceptions to this policy statement are if there is a warranty claim at which we would need to have received the faulty or warrantied product in house and have proper time to review the item being returned for replacement or repair. Please see the specific limited warranty policy for purchased products being returned under warranty.